Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Break the Excuses...
You will either do something different or you will stay where you are. Many people that I have helped answer very simple questions about their future in this way: "...I want to....but I can't...I can't because of..." These are the thoughts and the words that set those who are going to make a change and be successful at it, from those will not move at all. That is a lot of people in my opinion. These are powerful words and thoughts that keep you in that life, circumstance, situation, etc. that you do not want. When you want to be free you break free. Where there is a will there is a way. Instead you should be say: "... I want/need to...regardless I can..I can because...It's important to me because..." You should not want the same excuses and the same rules you have placed on yourself. Break the rules because you do not want the same. Hard work is hard, but regret is even harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment